Please do read important information below before submitting an abstract and other data!
- The language for the conference and its publications is <strong>English</strong>.
- Having submitted an abstract and having it accepted by the Technical Committee represents a commitment to submit a cleared manuscript by the publication deadline for the conference Proceedings.
- It also represents a commitment to either attend the conference or send a knowledgeable substitute who is qualified to present the material and answer questions regarding the reported work.
- Prior to the final manuscript or presentation deadline, authors are required to register for attendance at SEMI-THERM 35 (Attendee Registration) and pay the discounted speaker fees. Housing and transportation are the responsibility of the speaker.
- It is the author's responsibility to obtain internal company approvals consistent with the above terms and stated deadlines.
- The SEMI-THERM Educational Foundation (STEF) reserves the right to exclude a paper from distribution after the conference if the paper is not presented at the conference. Papers excluded from further distribution may still be archived in the STEF database.
Read the Call for Papers
Get the STEF Copyright Form
SEMI-THERM 35 important dates
- 2018-10-12 Abstracts submission deadline
- 2018-10-12 Peer-reviewed paper submission deadline
- 2018-11-09 Peer-reviewed paper acceptance notification
- 2018-11-09 Abstracts acceptance notification
- 2018-12-14 Peer review paper final check
- 2019-01-18 Photo-ready Full Manuscript Due
- 2019-03-18 Conference and exhibition day 1
- 2019-03-19 Conference and exhibition day 2
- 2019-03-20 Conference and exhibition day 3
- 2019-03-21 Conference and exhibition day 4
- 2019-03-22 Conference and exhibition day 5
Abstract submission is closed for now.
Manuscript operations are disabled for now.