Once you receive your "paper key", you can perform the following operations and repeat them as many times as wished until final deadline:
- (mandatory) post your final "manuscript"
- (mandatory) post the list of all Authors
- (mandatory) transfer copyright of your paper to STEF by posting your signed copyright form
- (highly wished) post a short textual abstract (to appear in the published Web technical programme)
- (highly wished) post your short biography, to be read by session chairman
- (optionally) post your presentation
Why a paper key ?
The "paper key" is a unique secret key linked to your abstract-manuscript, mandatory to post or update your manuscript and other data.
You receive it by email after you have successfully registered to the event.
In case you are the happy author of several accepted abstracts, you will receive as many paper keys as accepted abstracts.