2019 35th Thermal Measurement, Modeling and Management Symposium (SEMI-THERM)
Please do read important information below before submitting an abstract and other data!
- The language for the conference and its publications is English.
- Having submitted an abstract and having it accepted by the Technical Committee represents a commitment to submit a cleared manuscript by the publication deadline for the conference Proceedings.
- It also represents a commitment to either attend the conference or send a knowledgeable substitute who is qualified to present the material and answer questions regarding the reported work.
- Prior to the final manuscript or presentation deadline, authors are required to register for attendance at SEMI-THERM 35 (Attendee Registration) and pay the discounted speaker fees. Housing and transportation are the responsibility of the speaker.
- It is the author's responsibility to obtain internal company approvals consistent with the above terms and stated deadlines.
- The SEMI-THERM Educational Foundation (STEF) reserves the right to exclude a paper from distribution after the conference if the paper is not presented at the conference. Papers excluded from further distribution may still be archived in the STEF database.
Read the Call for Papers
Get the STEF Copyright Form
SEMI-THERM 35 important dates
Please post your document preferably under PDF format to make sure that Reviewers will see exactly what you prepared.
This section is closed for now.